Tuesday 15 April 2014

Starburst Sayings 2

Hello there, hope you are able to enjoy some of this lovely weather we are having at the moment. I went to IKEA today with my daughter and I have so many ideas running around in my head for further project days that I'm dizzy!!! More on that in the coming months. We managed to fit Krispie Kreme in as well which was yummy.  So for a card, another in the Starburst Sayings range l think.
I also used the Perfect pennants stamp set, gold bakers twine and gold pegs. All can be found in the Spring catalogue located in the side bar.
This one is my favourite I think, it's simple yet classy and l wouldn't have a problem sending it to either sex. The ribbon is from the taffeta range, black 119261@ £5.25 for 9.1m.  Hope you like them. All for now, Joanne x

2 comments:

  1. Love both cards!! The gold vellum looks terrific with the other elements- thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete