Tuesday 22 April 2014

SUO CHALLENGE# 95 featuring flowers

Hi, I've decided to start entering some card challenges and it's working out very well. This week SUO Challenge 95 is " featuring flowers". This couldn't work out better as I still had my mum's birthday card to make so out came my Stampin Up stash and here's what I made.
I used the spiral flower die, cutting some in half to make the smaller flowers. The little leaves sizzlits and the Brights DSP, real red and old olive and old olive card stock.I added gems to the centre of the flowers and rather than making a bow I pleated some organza ribbon and added it under the leaves. Check out all the entries at SUO CHALLENGE. Going to make a box now. Take care, Joanne x

2 comments:

  1. Love the use of the various DSP patterns along with your beautiful flowers and ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those spotty flowers are gorgeous and I love how you have used the organza ribbon. What a special card for your mum. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete