Monday 30 June 2014

Brights DSP and Votive Box

Hi there, I'm off to demonstrate at a party today. This is the thank you gift and card l have made for the hostess.I have used Bermuda Bay card stock and the Brights DSP to make the Votive box, l have configurated the measurements from Sam Donalds http://pootles.co.uk/2014/05/26/unusual-fold-out-votive-candle-box-tutorial/ and it works just as well at 6cm increments. I used Petite Petal flowers to decorate the box and tied it up with Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon. l added Basic Rhinestones to the centre of the flowers.
The card used the same DSP. I have cut 4cms off the top of the front of the card to give a little twist . I have the made 3 flowers using Mixed Bunch, just punched straight from the DSP. I then stamped the Flower Shop and Petite Petals with Bermuda Bay ink and punched them out, layering them on top of one another. I have stuck them only half way onto the front of the card to allow a little movement.



All for now, Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment