Wednesday 4 June 2014

Perfect Blend, Simply Stars and Perfect Pennants

Hello there my lovelies, here's the cards we are making in class tonight, with a little extra thrown in!
The Perfect Blend stamp set has only just caught my eye and I love it. I've used Soho Subway papers (DSP) with it, another paper set I wasn't sure about but time after time when you see the papers in the flesh they totally change your mind.

I cut my DSP to size first. I then used the Gorgeous Grunge stamps on the top DSP to give a more distressed look. I then matted and layered the two papers onto a 15cmx15cm card, sticking a piece of Crumb Cake ribbon around the top piece of DSP before sticking it downI used crumb cake to distress the base card before matting. I torn a small piece of  DSP to make a corner highlight. I've stamped the cup several times onto card and DSP then cut them out and paper pieced them together. I then distressed the side of the cups with crumb cake to give a shadow effect. I used Petite Petals punch to make the flowers and added Basic Rhinestones to the centres. Lastly tie a Crumb Cake sea binding ribbon and attach.
I just had to use these when I saw them online. We made a small carrying case and decorated with the same DSP, Crochet lace and Petite Petal flowers on side. To the top was added a Spiral Flower. Of course the cups were filled, one with chocolates the other with coffee sweets.
The other card is male based, using the same DSP but I used Simply Stars and a a saying from Perfect Pennants. The inks used this time were, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo and Crumb Cake.
Hope you like them. If you fancy joining our class just give me a call on 07927870576. If you would like to obtain any of the products just use the buy it now button on the side bar. All for now Joanne x




No comments:

Post a Comment