Wednesday 13 August 2014

Friends Who Know

Hi there, hope you are well. This card is based on the Friends Who Know stamp set but I have used a lot of other Stampin Up items. Firstly I used versamark to ink up the Friends who Know stamp and also one of the Chalk Lines stamps. Both were stamped onto Blushing Bride card stock then Whisper White Embossing Powder was poured over the image, the excess shaken off and heat embossed. I die cut the Friends Who Know out with the largest Labels Collection Die. Underneath the Chalks Lines I used the Scalloped Punch to give a fancier finish to the lines. The card is 15cms x 15cms. I matted a 14.5cm x14.5cm of Night of Navy card stock onto this and the a piece of Flowerpot DSP 14cms x14cms. I raised the Friends die cut on pads and stuck it near to the top of the card. The border was stuck flat to the card. I used the large Scalloped Punch to cut a Night of Navy scallop, I also used the large Oval Punch to cut an oval in Whisper White and then I stamped on it with the Happy Birthday Wishes from the Petite Pairs stamp set. I matted and layered these onto one another then padded them up and put them on the middle of the Chalk Lines.
I used Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Blushing Bride card stock to make flowers from using Versamark and white embossing powder again. I punched out the flowers with the Petite Petals, Pansy and Itty Bitty punches added Basic Rhinestones and arranged them on the card. I love the way it looks but I would. Thanks for looking, all the best Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment