Thursday 28 August 2014

Happy Blooming Birthday

Hi there, today I'm using the Flower Pach stamp set and the dies that correspond with it, Flower Fair. The card base is 15 x 15 cms in Calypso Coral card stock. The designer paper DSP, I used is Gold Soirée . Before I matted this to the card I wrapped around Gold Satin Ribbon and applied a bow in the same. I stamped onto Whisper White card various flowers and leaves using Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Garden Green inks. I then die cut then and using the Stampin Pierce mat and Ball tool I shaped the flowers and leaves and attached them to the card using Pinflair glue to give differing height and layers.
The first card I used the floral side of the DSP and added Basic Pearls to the centre of the flowers.


The second one uses the reverse of the DSP, stripes, and Basic Rhinestones and I reversed the colours of the flowers. Doesn't it look different. Thanks for looking, Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment