Thursday 7 August 2014

Papillon Potpourri, Dictionary, Blossom and Pansy Punches

Hello lovelies, hope you are well. I have made a flat aperture card today. I have used Whisper White and Melon   Mambo card stock and  2013-15 DSP. Firstly I cut an oval aperture using the Oval Collection into a piece of Melon Mambo card stock and the same size of aperture into a piece of scrap card. I inked up the Dictionary stamp, laid the scrap aperture card over the Whisper White base card then placed the stamp over the aperture. I applied more pressure over the stamp covering the aperture area to ensure the stamp hits the base card. Remove the scrap and you will be left with an oval shape with the Dictionary text. The Melon Mambo aperture card is then placed over the base card and stuck down.  Out of the DSP I punched 2 blossom flowers and 2 pansy flowers. I also punched 1 Elegant butterfly and 1 Bitty Butterfly. I gave a little shape to all these punched pieces them matted them onto the corresponding smaller punched piece.  The leaves are now discontinued. I added Basic Pearls to finish off.. Take care, Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment