Wednesday 8 October 2014

Triangle card

Hello there my lovelies, hope all is well in your world. Today is a masculine card I feel. I have used a 15cmx15cm square base card in Whisper White. Then matted a 14.5cmx14.5cm piece of Crushed Curry (cs) onto this. The DSP is Confetti Celebrations this is 14cmx14cm. I then used a piece of Crushed Curry (cs) 12cmx12 cm and run it through the Bigshot using the On Point Textured Embossing Folder. This was then matted onto the card. Using the Triangle punch I punched 2 triangles of each colour Smokey Slate, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay. These were put on Dimensionals and matted onto the card, top left and bottom right.
I punched out two tags using the Angle Tag Top punch in Smokey Slate and Bermuda Bay. I added Whisper White bakers twine to these and through a basic metal button. I used the Four You stamps to stamp Birthday Wishes onto Whisper White (cs) in Smokey Slate. I cut this to make a pennant then adhere it to the card finishing off with the button. Take care now, Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment