Sunday 5 October 2014

Well Worded Butterfly

Hello there, this is a 15x15cm square card. I've used Whisper White card stock as the base card then a 14.5cmx14.5cm mat of Daffodil Delight card stock and matted a 14cmx14cm square of  Flowerpot Designer Series Paper ( DSP) before I matted them onto the base card I wrapped some crushed curry chevron ribbon around them. I then stamped the butterfly from the Well Worded stamp set in Daffodil Delight onto the same colour card stock (cs). I did this twice so I could mat and layer them. I then using the bitty butterfly punch punched out a selection of butterflies using a selection of cs colours, blushing bride, night of navy, tangerine tango and lost lagoon. These were stuck to the card using multipurpose liquid glue. Basic Rhinestones were used for the body of the large butterfly. A crushed curry bow was added to the card to finish it off. Thanks for looking. All products can be bought through me via the website. All the best Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment