Thursday 6 November 2014

Christmas Card challenge Bright and Beautiful

Ive just had so much fun making my Christmas cards, I don't know which is my favourite stamp set. This one uses Bright and Beautiful which is stars with sentiments. I used Very Vanilla card stock (c.s.) and stamped all 3 stars the two larger ones once and the small twice in Versamark. I applied gold embossing powder and heat set them. I made an A5 base card in Very Vanilla c.s.  Onto this on the lower part of the card I stamped a sentiment in Versamark, applied Gold Embossing powder, tapped off the excess and heat set it.Using the Squares Collection of dies I cut the largest die which is scalloped out of Gold Foil Sheet the next down out of Very Vanilla then the next in Gold Foil. These were adehered together with glue then Dimensionals applied under the scallop and stuck to upper part of the card. Through the centre of these I applied some Organza Ribbon and made a bow with the same ribbon. Adhere to card and use one of the small stars as a centre to the bow. Mat and layer the stars on top of one another with Dimensionals and apply to squares. To finish add some Basic Rhinestones. All Stampin Up goods can be bought from me see my website, thanks for looking Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment