Friday 7 November 2014

Christmas card challenge Wondrous Wreath

Hello my lovelies hope you are well. This card uses a A5 Whisper White card base then a mat of Old Olive Real Red and Whisper White card stock. All corners have been rounded with Project Life Corner. Mat flat the Old Olive and Real Red card to the base card.I then stamped a sentiment in Real Red from the Wonderous Wreath stamp set at the top of the Whisper White topper. I used the heart shaped punch from the Itty Bitty Punches on each corner of this topper also. Apply Dimensionals to this topper and stick to base card. From Old Olive card stock I cut Fir branches ( not Stampin Up) to make the large branch shape. Using Silver Glimmer paper I punched small circles from retired Itty Bitty punches to apply to branches and inside the heart shapes I also had some small real cones which I adhered to card to make it more realistic. Finally I added a bow using Silver Satin Ribbon. Hope you like it, thanks for looking Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment