Tuesday 4 November 2014

Christmas card challenge Festival of Trees

Hello there here's another one from the card challenge using the Festival of Trees and punch. I made a card 15x15cm square in Lost Lagoon card stock(c.s.). I matted a piece of All is Calm paper onto this. I made two edges using the Scalloped Punch and stuck them on the left and right sides of a 14cmx14cm of Lost Lagoon c.s. I then cut a piece of Whisper White c.s. and put it in the Northern Flurry embossing folder then ran it through the Bigshot. I then stamped peace and joy in Lost Lagoon Ink in the top right hand corner of the card and matted it onto the part assembled card. Next I stamped the trees onto Whisper White card using Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Pear Pizzaz, Costal Cabana and Old Olive inks and punched them out with the tree punch and decorate as desired. The back layer of trees were adhered flat to the card the front row put on Dimensionals. To finish off dazzling diamond was rubbed over the embossed stars. Hope you like it. Take care, Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment