Monday 7 July 2014

Bloom With Hope and Hello There

This is using two new hostess sets as soon as l saw them l had to have them, you know l'm a sucker for flowers! I've used the new in colours Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey to mat and layer and I've used Very Vanilla to stamp onto again using the new in colours. I used Old Olive and Mossy Meadow to stamp the leaves from the Stippled Blossom set. I used Papillon Potpourri for the butterflies. The flowers are using Bloom With Hope and water coloured  with diluted colour from the stamp pads. Before l added the flowers l used the Hello There stamp, stamping with Versamark them covering with Gold Embossing powder and heat setting.

I used the Something To Say stamp set to stamp the small flower and used the new Itty Bitty Punch set just to use as a filler. Thanks for looking, Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment