Thursday 3 July 2014

Bloom With Hope

Hi there, hope you are well. Here's one using the new Hostess set, Bloom With Hope. I have to say this is a firm favourite from the catalogue but you know I'm a sucker for flowers. The card stock colours and inks mainly used are Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey. I stamped onto Very Vanilla card stock and water coloured the flower with Blackberry Bliss ink. To make the back ground I used a Work of Art stamp and stamped with  Hello Honey, Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight.
 I decoupaged the flower and added a Basic Rhinestone to the centre.the edges of the coloured card used inside were die cut using the Finishing Touches edges.
The sentiment is from the Bloom With Hope set and was die cut using the Labels collection. All for now, Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment