Tuesday 1 July 2014

Bloom With Hope meets Hello There

Well Hello There! Sorry couldn't help myself : ) I must admit there are some wonderful Hostess sets in this new catalogue. For this card I have merged two together Hello There and Bloom With Hope. I've used the Moonlight pad to back the card using two differing pieces. I used Hello Honey ribbon between the papers with a bow to the side.I have pulled out two main colours, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey, I have used these inks to stamp and then water colour the flowers from the Bloom With Hope set onto Very Vanilla circle discs and contrasting colours already mentioned. The sentiment  is stamped in  Blackberry Bliss with contrasting flowers from the same stamp set in Hello Honey.
I finished with 3 Basic Rhinestones in the top left corner. Hope you like it. Thanks for looking, Joanne x.

No comments:

Post a Comment