Thursday 3 July 2014

Traveler 2

For this one l stamped the train in Basic Black first on the middle of my Whisper White mat and layer. Firstly l took a piece of copier paper and covered the train and on one side and with a blending tool and Old Olive l made a green back ground to represent the grass banking. On the other side l kept the train covered but tilted the copier paper and blended the colour again. I used a water brush and used a little Old Olive colour to make a grassy edge. I cut myself a circle out of a post it note and and stuck it to the top of the card. l used So Saffron to infill the circle using a blending tool, l removed the post it note which left me the sun shape. I then made myself a cloud shape out of card board and using some screwed up cotton wool and dabbing it in Marina Mist l dabbed around the cloud shape whilst l was happy with the depth of colour. l moved the cloud shape around until l liked the sky.I then went back to the sun and with a little screwed up cotton wool just gently dabbed around with the So Saffron to make it look slightly hazy.

I matted and layered with Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. the sentiment is for Petite Pairs. I finished it off with 3 candy dots. All for now, Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment