Tuesday 24 February 2015

3 Basic Butterflies

Good morning. Here's the fourth in the Butterfly Basics, utilising the Artisan Embellishment Kit. Again I've used Very Vanilla and Rose Red c.s. and ink as well as the Rose red crochet ribbon.
The base card is Very Vanilla and a Rose Red mat was applyed to this flat. Then I took the smaller Vanilla mat.
I started with the honeycomb stamp and Sahara Sand ink pad and using the heel of my hand stamped around the edge of the mat which gave an uneven appearance. I then stamped three of the butterflies directly onto the card in Rose Red ink, ensuring I left enough room at the base of the card to wrap the ribbon around. Whilst using this colour stamp Happy Birthday in the top right corner.I them stamped the butterfly a further 3 times and die cut them out with the Butterfly Thinlits. These are just glued down in the centre to allow movement of the wings. The interrupted line is stamped in Sahara Sand and put on Dimensionals to give some height on the left side of the card. Using the flower from the Itty bitty punch set and the coordinating flower from the Something to Say stamp set I stamped in Rose Red And Sahara Sand then punched them out. They were dotted about the card to give another dimension. Hope you like it, bye for now Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment