Saturday 21 February 2015

Grunged Butterfly Basics

Good morning my lovelies here's the second installment of the Butterfly Basics. The base card is Very Vanilla and I have used Gorgeous Grunge to create a background. From the Artisan Embellishment Kit I used the Rose Red crochet ribbon with the 1/8 gold taffeta ribbon one on top of the other and a gold bow. I made a mat of Rose Red c.s. and then a mat of Very Vanilla. These were both distressed around the edges. I stamped the flower in Versamark and then used Gold Embossing Powder, remove the excess then heat set. I then used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp and added some to the surrounds of the flower. The sentiment was stamped in Versamark and Gold Embossing Powder again. Thanks for looking, all for now, Joanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment